Help Center

My Academic Plan

My Academic Plan (MAP)

A MAP (My Academic Plan) is a detailed plan that you and your academic counselor create based on your educational and career interests. The MAP shows what courses you should complete, semester by semester, to meet your goals. You should meet with your counselor regularly to evaluate and update your MAP.

Make a counseling appointment to get the best MAP advising and planning. Please note that designing your MAP and exploring your educational goals require more time than a short drop-in visit.

Rocklin Campus
(916) 660-7400

Nevada County Campus
(530) 274-5303

Tahoe-Truckee Campus
(530) 550-2225
Was this article helpful?

Contact Us
seconds ago
a minute ago
minutes ago
an hour ago
hours ago
a day ago
days ago
Invalid characters found