How to Purchase a Parking Permit
- Log in to mySierra
- Click on "Parking, Printing, ID Cards and Other Services"
- Click on "Buy a Parking Pass"
- Select your semester
- Select the campus and permit type
- Follow the steps to order and pay for your parking permit
Permit Processing Time
- It will take about three to five business days to receive your permit in the mail.
- You can print out a temporary one-week parking permit when you purchase a parking permit online.
- If you do not receive your permit after a week, you should contact the Parking and Security office.
You can get a refund for a parking permit by bringing the permit to the campus security office on or before the Add/Drop/Refund deadline of the corresponding semester. After this date, a refund will not be issued.
Learn how to obtain a dorm parking pass.
Why We Pay Parking Fees
The state allocates tax dollars to Sierra College, but this does not include funds for parking lots. Therefore, community colleges are permitted to collect parking fees. The revenue from these fees is used to purchase, construct, maintain and operate our parking facilities.