What an official transcript is and how to get one from Sierra College, including processing time and things you’ll need. Your first two transcripts may be free.
What an Official Transcript Is
An Official Transcript is a sealed or verifiable PDF document of your academic record at Sierra College. You can order an official electronic transcript or a sealed official transcript. A PDF transcript is considered official for the recipient only. When re-sent, PDF transcripts become unofficial.
How to Get Your Official TranscriptYou can order your official transcript in the following ways:
- If you have been a student in the last year, order online through mySierra. This is the fastest way to order online.
- If you were a student over a year ago, order online through TranscriptsPlus. You may have to complete an authorization.
- Order an On-Demand Transcript (in person).
First Two Transcripts are Free
Your first two official transcripts from Sierra College are free, including online orders, regardless of the processing option you choose. This does not include On-Demand Transcripts.
Allow 5–7 business days for processing regular orders, and up to 14 days for orders with attachments or IGETC/GE Certifications. For quicker processing, visit the Admissions and Records Office for on-demand orders.
To Order an Official Transcript Make Sure You Have the Following:
- Your student ID or social security number
- Your current name, address and daytime phone number
- Any other names you used while attending Sierra College
- The dates you attended Sierra College
- The complete name and address of each of the intended recipients