Student ID Cards are free. Your Student ID Card has your picture and your student number and serves as your official Sierra College identification.
Your student ID card also serves as the following:
How to Get a Card
To get your student ID card, follow the steps below:
- Register for classes: You will be eligible to receive your free Student ID Card after you enroll in classes.
- Bring a valid form of ID, like your driver's license or passport, to:
· Rocklin Campus: Library (Circulation Desk)
· Nevada County Campus: Admissions and Records Office
· Tahoe-Truckee: Admissions and Records Office
- Ask to have your picture taken and you will receive your Student ID