If fees are owed by the student after the term begins a hold will be placed on their records and their account will be subject to collection.
Students are responsible for:
- Full payment of all charges at the time of registration.
- Keeping Sierra College informed of any address changes.
- Adhering to all deadlines.
Whether or not you attend the course, you are liable for payment of the charges for all courses for which you register, To have the charges removed, you must personally drop the course by the Add/Drop/Refund Deadline. See Dropping from Courses.
Payments can be mailed to:
Attention: Bursar Office
5000 Rocklin Road
Rocklin, CA 95677
Sierra College Accepts the Following Payment Methods
Cash: U.S. funds only in-person at the Bursar's office, Student Services at NCC and Tahoe-Truckee.
Checks: Personal checks, traveler’s checks, cashier’s checks, and money orders accepted for the amount due only. Make checks payable to Sierra College. Two-party, post-dated, and altered checks will not be accepted. A returned check charge is assessed on any returned check in payment of your account, whether written by you or another party. If not paying in person, complete the payment form and mail it with your check to the Bursar’s office.
Credit/Debit Card: Make payments in mySierra > Paying for Classes. Visa® and MasterCard® only. If not paying in person, payments can be made at the Bursar's office, Student Services at NCC and Tahoe-Truckee.
If you are receiving financial aid, all forms must be submitted and processed by Financial Aid prior to registration.
- You must submit your FAFSA prior to registering
- California Residents with a BOG fee waiver award in place will have their enrollment fees waived. If non-enrollment fees are due, you will not be dropped for nonpayment. Please check your financial aid status in mySierra to confirm your BOG award.
- If you are receiving a scholarship, verification of the scholarship must be submitted to Financial Aid prior to registration.
For more information, contact Financial Aid.
International Students are responsible for full payment of all charges at the time of registration. Enrollment fees may be paid by check or money order drawn on a U.S. bank or by credit card (Visa or Mastercard). For more information see International Students.
Nelnet Tuition Payment Plan
Being able to budget your tuition into monthly payments makes paying for college a much simpler task. FACTS by Nelnet is not a loan program. It is a flexible option that has no interest, no debt and does not require a credit check! The cost to sign up for your interest-free monthly payment plan is just $15 per semester.
Here are a few of the benefits of the plan:
- Multiple payment options: We offer automatic payments from a checking/ savings account, or credit card.
- Easy sign up: Sign up with your mySierra account. To setup a payment plan log in to mySierra > Paying For Class > Setup a Payment Plan.
- My FACTS Account: Students can view the status of their account on the FACTS web site.
Veterans Educational Benefits
- Continuing students that have been certified under Chapter 31 (Voc Rehab) or Chapter 33 (Post 9-11) benefits – you will not be dropped for non-payment.
- New students that are applying for Chapter 31 (Voc Rehab) or Chapter 33 (Post 9-11), please make sure you have completed the intake process with the Sierra College Veterans Office in Rocklin prior to registering.
- For information contact Veterans Services.
Payment by Agency or Company (i.e. Workers’ Comp., Voc. Rehab., Active Military, Ghidotti or Employer)
Authorization letter must be received and processed by the Sierra College Bursars office two weeks prior to registering for your classes. If processing is not complete, you must pay your fees and then you will receive a refund once your contract is processed.
For more information contact the Bursar’s Office, (916) 660-7615