Campus wireless service is available to students after they purchase an Associated Students of Sierra College (ASSC) activity sticker ($10 per semester). After purchasing the activity sticker your wireless account should be accessible within 24 hours.
Our wireless network allows students to connect a maximum of three devices to each mySierra log on credentials.
Wireless is free to EOPS students and all students enrolled at the Tahoe-Truckee Campus.
Purchase Your Networkk Access
- Purchase your ASSC Activity Sticker via mySierra
- Click on "Parking, Printing, ID Cards and Other Services"
- Click on "Purchase WI-FI Access and ASSC Student Sticker"
- Choose your semester
- Click the "Credentials" button on the right of the screen and follow the steps in order to pay for your sticker
- Your wireless access should be accessible within 24 hours. Your physical ASSC Activity Sticker will be mailed to the address associated with your student ID.
- To connect to the Wi-Fi, select the SSID Sierra. Use your mySierra username and password to connect.
Wireless Access Maps
Check the links below for the wireless locations at each campus: