A Transfer Agreement Guarantees (TAG) is a guarantee of admission to the University of California (UC) as a junior for a specified term.
Students must submit their TAG application with their application to a UC campus.
Please note that:
- Dates, GPA, and other requirements are subject to change.
- You must attend a TAG workshop before making a counseling appointment. Call (916) 660-7481 to reserve a spot at a TAG workshop.
- Student MUST have transcripts (unofficial) for ALL colleges and universities attended and transcripts for any Advanced Placement (AP) or other test scores when they write TAG agreement.
- Student is responsible for meeting all admission application & admission requirements as well as other deadlines required by receiving institution.
Please email our transfer services for additional questions, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Seven University of California Campuses offer guaranteed admission to California Community College students. Participating UC campuses are Davis, Irvine, Merced, Riverside, San Diego, Santa Barbara and Santa Cruz. Please visit the following links to their TAG Guarantees.
- UC Davis - Transfer Admission Guarantee
- UC Irvine - Transfer Admission Guarantee
- UC Merced - Transfer Admission Guarantee
- UC Riverside - Transfer Admission Guarantee
- UC San Diego - Transfer Admission Guarantee
- UC Santa Barbara - Transfer Admission Guarantee
- UC Santa Cruz - Transfer Admission Guarantee
- UC Los Angeles - Admissions
(UCLA does NOT offer a Transfer Admission Guarantee, but does accept transfer classes from California Community Colleges)
- UC Berkeley - Admissions
(UC Berkeley does NOT offer Transfer Admission Guarantees with any California Community College, but does accept transfer classes from California Community Colleges)