Find links to all the forms you may need for Admissions and Records. Every form is listed and explained below.
- These forms are also available at the Admissions and Records Office.
- You are responsible for all deadlines. Check the Academic Calendar for dates.
- Looking for a form not listed below? Use the General Student Petition.
- Need help? Contact Admissions and Records.
For high school students who want to go to Sierra College while attending high school. For more information visit Enrolling in the Academic Enrichment (AE) Program or contact to Admissions and Records.
To repeat a course to meet a legally mandated training requirement as a condition of continued paid or volunteer employment. For more information visit Repeats, Non-Repeatable Courses, and Course Families.
California Nonresident Tuition Exemption (AB 540 and AB 2000)For more information visit Residency Requirements.
Request a change of major. If you receive financial aid, you must declare a major—you cannot be undeclared. If you change your major after you receive your financial aid, you may be required to repay your financial aid. Visit You Must Complete a Major to Earn an Associate Degree for more information. For help, contact Academic Counseling.
Provides proof of enrollment for insurance, housing, etc. For more information visit Enrollment Verification.
- AP credit
- Dismissal Appeal: To appeal dismissal before sitting out one semester.
- DD214 with Honorable Discharge
- Military Withdrawal
- Pass/No Pass
- Unit Overload
- Course Repeat: Lapse of Time (seven or more years)
- Course Repeat: Extenuating Circumstances
- Dismissal Readmission: To come back to Sierra College after sitting out one semester.
- Late Withdrawal: Withdraw from a class after the deadline due to extenuating circumstances.
For any grade change including changing an Incomplete to a letter grade. For more information, visit Grade Disputes and Grade Change Petitions.
To request additional time to complete coursework. See Incomplete Academic Work for more information.visit Priority Registration.
To remove a letter grade or Withdrawal if you never attended the class.
Add money to your account to use Sierra College printers. Learn more about Pay to Print.Assessment Forms: Clear or Waive a Prerequisite or Corequisite.
If you have been classified as a nonresident but want to be reclassified as a California resident. For more info, visit Residency Requirements.
Transfer other college credits to Sierra. Only use for urgent circumstances.