Help Center

Admissions Forms

If you have accessibility concerns, these forms are also available at a Sierra College Admissions and Records Office. Check for campus addresses in the contact area at the bottom of the page.

Students are responsible for all deadlines. Please check the Academic Calendar for deadline dates.

If you are looking for a form that is not listed below, please use the General Student Petition.

Academic Enrichment Permission Form

Academic Enrichment Permission Form is for high school students who wish to attend Sierra College while attending high school.

Academic Enrichment Restricted Course List

Restricted courses for high school students who wish to attend Sierra College.

Application to Repeat Course for Legally Mandated Training

For students who need to repeat a course when it is necessary to meet a legally mandated training requirement as a condition of continued paid or volunteer employment.

California Nonresident Tuition Exemption (AB 540 and AB 2000)

Change of Major Request Form

This form is used to request a change of major. Please be advised if you are a financial aid recipient you must declare a major other than undeclared. *If you should elect to change your major after your Financial Aid is disbursed, then you may be required to repay your financial aid.

Enrollment Verification Form

Enrollment Verification Form is used typically to provide proof of enrollment for insurance, housing, etc.

General Student Petition Form

‚ÄčForm use typically for the following:
  • AP credit
  • Dismissal Appeal – To appeal dismissal before sitting out one semester. 
  • DD214 with Honorable Discharge
  • Military Withdrawal
  • Pass / No Pass
  • Unit Overload
  • Course Repeat – Lapse of Time (7 or more years)
  • Course Repeat – Extenuating Circumstances
  • Dismissal Readmission – To readmit to Sierra College after sitting out one semester. 
  • Late Withdrawal – To withdraw from a class after the withdrawal deadline due to extenuating circumstances. 
  • Other

Grade Change Petition Form

For any grade change including changing an Incomplete to a letter grade.

Incomplete Petition Form

To request additional time to complete coursework. 

Loss of Priority Registration Appeal Form

No Show Petition Form

To remove a letter grade or Withdrawal if you NEVER attended the class.

Nursing Reading Competency Form

Payment Form

Pay to Print Credit Form

To add money to your account to be able to use Sierra College printers.

Prerequisite Clearance Form

Residency Reclassification Petition Form

If you have been classified as a nonresident, but want to be re-classified as a California resident

SSN and Name Change Request Form

Student Fee Petition Form

Transfer Credit Request Form

Transfer other college credits to Sierra -– Only use for urgent circumstances.

Was this article helpful?

Contact Us
seconds ago
a minute ago
minutes ago
an hour ago
hours ago
a day ago
days ago
Invalid characters found