If you have accessibility concerns, these forms are also available at a Sierra College Admissions and Records Office. Check for campus addresses in the contact area at the bottom of the page.
Students are responsible for all deadlines. Please check the Academic Calendar for deadline dates.
If you are looking for a form that is not listed below, please use the General Student Petition.Form use typically for the following:
- AP credit
- Dismissal Appeal – To appeal dismissal before sitting out one semester.
- DD214 with Honorable Discharge
- Military Withdrawal
- Pass / No Pass
- Unit Overload
- Course Repeat – Lapse of Time (7 or more years)
- Course Repeat – Extenuating Circumstances
- Dismissal Readmission – To readmit to Sierra College after sitting out one semester.
- Late Withdrawal – To withdraw from a class after the withdrawal deadline due to extenuating circumstances.