When you search for wireless networks with your device, there are two networks you can connect to: Sierra and Sierra_Public.Faculty and Staff Wireless Services
“Sierra” network is for faculty, staff, and students with a mySierra account:
1. Click on the “Sierra” network ID as found by your device
2. Carefully enter your mySierra username and password
3. Click “ACCEPT” when prompted to accept the certificate.
If you experience any issues, contact the Help Desk, ext. 7777.
Guest Wireless Services
“Sierra_Public” is for guests without a mySierra account:
1. Connect to the Guest wireless network named “Sierra_Public”
2. Launch an internet web browser on your mobile device.
3. Agree to the Terms and Conditions, and click Submit.
4. Upon successful connection, you’ll be redirected to the Sierra College website. You should now be able to access the internet as you normally would.