Ordering Tips for Faster Transcript Processing
Follow these tips and get your transcript on time:
- Pay the appropriate fees. Many transcript orders are held pending payment.
- Read the IGETC/GE Certifications information before checking the box on the transcript request form. Allow up to 14 days for processing. More info about IGETC/GE Certifications
- If you check the "Attachment" box and you have no attachments on file, your order will be delayed. Only check the Attachment option if you need one, such as documents for nursing, a Dean Report, Common Application, etc. Allow up to 14 days for processing. More info about attachments.
- Check the box confirming you have not received your two free transcripts, if applicable. If you forget to do this step, refunds can be processed but may delay your transcript.
- You can check the status of your transcript order at TranscriptsPlus.
- Check your email regularly. If you receive a problem email, you will have 30 days to contact the Admissions and Records office before your order is canceled and your money is refunded.
- For online orders, verify with the institution/recipient on the type of transcript they accept.