Help Center

Reporting Crime

To report a crime in progress, call 911.
If you have been sexually assaulted, find out more here.

To report a crime:

On the Rocklin Campus:

On the Roseville Gateway Campus:

Contact the Roseville Police Department at 916-774-5000

On the Nevada County Campus:

Contact the Grass Valley Police Department at 530-477-4600

On the Tahoe Truckee Campus:

Contact the Truckee Police Department at 530-550-2328

To report a crime off-campus, contact the appropriate agency where the crime occurred.

Was this article helpful?

Contact Us
seconds ago
a minute ago
minutes ago
an hour ago
hours ago
a day ago
days ago
Invalid characters found