You can look up your position on the waitlist by checking your Class Schedule.
- First, log into mySierra.
- From the home screen, select "My Class Schedule."
- Select the registration term from the drop-down menu.
- On your class schedule, there will be a waitlisted classes section (this will only show up if you are waitlisted for a class).
- Next to the CRN number for your class, you will see a number inside a set of parenthesis. This is the number position you are on the waitlist.
- Make sure to check your schedule every day to check on your number. When you reach position zero, you will have 48 hours to register for your class before you are dropped from the waitlist.
- If you have questions, you can contact The Hub.