Completing the Online Orientation
- Visit sierracollege.edu
- Click on the mySierra link on the top right-hand corner of the page.
- Enter your login information and click “log in.”
- On the mySierra homepage, click on the “Orientation and Assessment” link.
- Select the “View My Orientation” link.
- Click the “Start Orientation Part 1” button.
- Choose either the English or Accessible version.
- Orientation Part 1 has four parts: enrollment process, paying for college, student support programs, and rights and responsibilities. You must watch all segments and pass the quiz at the end to pass.
- Once you take the quiz, click the link “click here to continue.” You will receive a reference code confirming you completed your orientation. Make sure to keep this number.