Help Center

Submitting Transcripts from Your High School and Other Colleges

You can send Sierra College the official transcripts from your previous schools by mail or by email.

If you have ordered electronic official transcripts, please send it to this email address when prompted:

If you have ordered a sealed physical copy of your official transcripts, please send them to the address below:

Sierra College
Attn: Admissions and Records
5100 Sierra College Blvd.
Rocklin, CA 95677

If you need to order an official or unofficial transcript from Sierra College, click here.

Was this article helpful?

Contact Us
seconds ago
a minute ago
minutes ago
an hour ago
hours ago
a day ago
days ago
Invalid characters found