Help Center

Military Service Credit

A veteran will receive 5 units of basic military training credit toward an associate’s degree if they have:
  • Been on active duty one year or longer and
  • Received an honorable discharge

Credit will not transfer to a four-year university and will have no bearing on the student’s GPA. A DD-214 with an honorable discharge can be submitted to Admission and Records or the Veteran Service office.

Was this article helpful?

Contact Us
seconds ago
a minute ago
minutes ago
an hour ago
hours ago
a day ago
days ago
Invalid characters found