Help Center

Financial Aid Forms and Resources

A list of Financial Aid Forms and resources for external aid.

Find Out What Forms You Need to Complete

How to find out what forms you need:

  • Go to your mySierra account
  • Click on the Financial Aid tab to find out if you must complete any of the forms listed below
  • If you do, click on the name of the form you need and print it
  • Submit the completed form(s) in person, by mail, or by fax to the Financial Aid Office at the Rocklin or Nevada County Campus.

The forms are PDFs. They can be viewed using Adobe Acrobat Reader software. To download a free copy of the software, go to the Adobe Acrobat Reader download.

Financial Aid Forms

Fall 2018, Spring 2019 and Summer 2019

Financial Aid Resources

External Links and Contacts

Internal Revenue Service (IRS)

Internal Revenue Service: Recorded federal tax and refund information

Selective Service

Selective Service Office: To register online or check your registration


Visit the scholarship page to learn more

Need Help? Contact Financial Aid.

Was this article helpful?

Contact Us
seconds ago
a minute ago
minutes ago
an hour ago
hours ago
a day ago
days ago
Invalid characters found