Help Center

File a Degree Petition to Get Your Degree or Certificate

If you want an Associate Degree or Certificate, must file a Degree Petition with Admissions and Records.

Deadlines to File a Degree Petition

  • Spring and Summer: March 1
  • Fall: October 1

You Need to Have the Following to Get Your Degree

  • In progress and/or successfully completed a minimum of 60 degree credit units (12 units must be completed at Sierra College)
  • An overall GPA of at least 2.0

Keep in Mind

  • You may apply for multiple degrees
  • You can use courses to fulfill major requirements for more than one degree
  • To request a duplicate diploma, submit a $10.00 fee per diploma requested

Get Degree Request Forms from the Counseling Office

If you have any questions, you can contact the Admissions and Records Office.

Related Information

Was this article helpful?

Contact Us
seconds ago
a minute ago
minutes ago
an hour ago
hours ago
a day ago
days ago
Invalid characters found