When you audit, you can attend a class without officially registering.
What Happens When You Audit
- There is no record of attendance
- You will not get a grade
- You will not complete assignments or tests
How to Audit
- You may audit one course per semester.
- You will need the instructor’s permission.
- Auditing is only available as space allows—priority is always given to students who register for credit.
- You can't audit field trip courses.
- You will pay $15 per unit non-refundable audit fee as well as any other appropriate course fees.