Help Center

Transcripts For Career and Academic Planning

Have transcripts from another school? Bring them to your Career and Academic Planning session. Units from another school may apply towards your goals at Sierra College.

Submit Your Transcripts Before Your Career and Academic Planning Session

Accredited Colleges and Trade Schools

Do you have official transcripts from accredited colleges and trade schools? Submit them to Admissions and Records before your counseling session.

High School

Have you completed coursework that meets college prerequisites? Submit your official high school transcripts.

If You Don't Have your Official Transcripts Ready Yet

Don't have your official transcripts in time for your counseling session? Bring an unofficial copy of all your transcripts.

Have questions? Contact Academic Counseling.

Was this article helpful?

Contact Us
seconds ago
a minute ago
minutes ago
an hour ago
hours ago
a day ago
days ago
Invalid characters found