If you are unsure about your personal career choices, Sierra College offers several kinds of help to guide you towards your future career, including:
- help on finding internships
- individual career counseling
- courses on career development
Be sure to visit or call our Career Connections for complete resources.
Courses on Career Development
We offer specialized courses that provide you with the resources and strategies to confidently choose or change your career.
- Personal Development 6: Career Planning (PDEV 0006) is a three-unit CSU-transferable course that can provide you with a systematic approach to choosing or changing a career.
- Personal Development 21: Career Exploration Through Self Assessment (PDEV 0021) is a shorter, more individualized course designed to get you quickly on the road to finding a new career.
Get information about careers, industries, job searches and educational preparation at Career Connections. Assess your own skills and interests with software programs like Choices and Eureka and other exploration exercises.
Career workshops are designed to help you with the skills to obtain the job you want. We will help you gain the knowledge and skills to find, apply for, and interview for the job.