Help Center

Coursework from Other Colleges Can Fulfill Requirements

You may have met some degree requirements with coursework from other Colleges and Universities.

How to Count Coursework from Other Colleges to Fulfill your Degree Requirements:

Be sure to request a copy of your transcript from your previous schools and bring them in or have them sent to the Admissions and Records office at Sierra College. Please remember to obtain a copy of the transcript for yourself and bring it to your counseling appointment so that your counselor can review it with you.

Was this article helpful?

Contact Us
seconds ago
a minute ago
minutes ago
an hour ago
hours ago
a day ago
days ago
Invalid characters found