Help Center

Incorrect Audit or Requirement in Degreeworks

If you think a requirement for a major or general education is incorrect, meet with your counselor or email to reach the DegreeWorks advisor.

You will be notified by e-mail as your concern is addressed. Remember that the DegreeWorks audit is an aid to advisement; it is not an official degree audit.  If you have applied for a degree or certificate, you can monitor the progress by using the “View Transcript” link in the 'Grades and Transcripts' link on the Home Menu of mySierra.  At the top of the transcript you will see your Degree Petition Status.

Was this article helpful?

Contact Us
seconds ago
a minute ago
minutes ago
an hour ago
hours ago
a day ago
days ago
Invalid characters found