Help Center

You Must File a Petition to Graduate

In order to request a degree or certificate, you must file a petition. The petition is available in the counseling office. There is no fee to petition for a degree or certificate. You should be enrolled or have completed the final courses required for your degree before petitioning. The deadlines to petition are:

  • October 1 for fall degrees or certificates

  • March 1 for spring and summer degrees or certificates

See your counselor for a degree evaluation and petition.

For more info, see The Degree Petition page.

Was this article helpful?

Contact Us
seconds ago
a minute ago
minutes ago
an hour ago
hours ago
a day ago
days ago
Invalid characters found