Find links to all the forms you may need for Admissions and Records. Every form is listed and explained below.
- These forms are also available at the Admissions and Records Office.
- You are responsible for all deadlines. Check the Academic Calendar for dates.
- Looking for a form not listed below? Use the General Student Petition.
- Need help? Contact Admissions and Records.
Must be completed by the high school to certify compliance with the provisions of the Academic Enrichment program.
To repeat a course to meet a legally mandated training requirement as a condition of continued paid or volunteer employment. For more information visit Repeats, Non-Repeatable Courses, and Course Families.
California Nonresident Tuition Exemption (AB 540 and AB 2000)For more information visit Residency Requirements.
Request a change of major. If you receive financial aid, you must declare a major—you cannot be undeclared. If you change your major after you receive your financial aid, you may be required to repay your financial aid. Visit You Must Complete a Major to Earn an Associate Degree for more information. For help, contact Academic Counseling.
Provides proof of enrollment for insurance, housing, etc. For more information visit Enrollment Verification.
- AP credit
- Dismissal Appeal: To appeal dismissal before sitting out one semester.
- DD214 with Honorable Discharge
- Military Withdrawal
- Pass/No Pass
- Unit Overload
- Course Repeat: Lapse of Time (seven or more years)
- Course Repeat: Extenuating Circumstances
- Dismissal Readmission: To come back to Sierra College after sitting out one semester.
- Late Withdrawal: Withdraw from a class after the deadline due to extenuating circumstances.
For any grade change including changing an Incomplete to a letter grade. For more information, visit Grade Disputes and Grade Change Petitions.
To request additional time to complete coursework. See Incomplete Academic Work for more information.
Used to request a class be dropped after the add/drop deadlinevisit Priority Registration.
Add money to your account to use Sierra College printers. Learn more about Pay to Print.Assessment Forms: Clear or Waive a Prerequisite or Corequisite.
If you have been classified as a nonresident but want to be reclassified as a California resident. For more info, visit Residency Requirements.
Transfer other college credits to Sierra. Only use for urgent circumstances.